Work for Culligan, a worldwide leader in water treatment
Why work for Culligan?
Culligan is an industry-leading water solutions provider with a worldwide presence. Known as the water experts for over 80 years, we pride ourselves on offering water treatment products that provide our consumers a better lifestyle and also help to preserve the environment.
In addition, Culligan believes in giving back to the community. We feel that as an international company it is our duty to be a leader in social responsibility. That is why we are involved in both local community projects and international clean water initiatives.
Culligan employment opportunities
- Drives a company truck to deliver water, salt & other products to businesses and residential customers.
- Repetitive lifting & pushing of heavy product & equipment.
- Responsible for loading truck with product.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork on a daily basis.
- Maintain good customer service & have the ability to work unsupervised.
- Maintain professional appearance & keep vehicle clean & organized.
- Ability to operate carts, dollies, forklifts, lift gates, hand trucks & hand tools.
- Responsible for upkeeping company vehicle & identifying maintenance needs to management.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Have a valid driver's license (CDL not required)
- Must have an excellent driving history
- Be able to pass a background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft. Must be able to pass a drug test.
- All drivers are required to be a minimum of 21 years of age or older for insurance purposes
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 90lbs on a repetitive basis.
- Must be able to sit in a truck for extended periods of time.
Email your resume to email@example.com or stop in the office 1111 W 21st Street to fill out an application.